NEW SEASON will be from September 2021
Dates and costs will be advised nearer the date
Exciting news for all ...we have started practicing again and our Night Games are bringing
excitement back to all participating. We are adhering to strict COVID-19 protocols as set
out by CGL, to ensure the safety of our players and coaches.
For all Practices and Night games we will follow the protocol as set out below:
- Players and parents arrive at club wearing masks
- We will only enter via hall door to control registration and completion of COVID-19
register at every practice (exception is practice for girls and u15 on weekday
- Parents to complete COVID-19 register, sanitize and move to the verandas where they can
wait till end of practice – No parents allowed on fields or at the nets.
- Players – temperatures get recorded in cricket COVID-19 register, after sanitizing they
move directly to their designated practice area, still wearing their masks. Once
practice starts, they can remove masks. Coaches will have
all equipment sanitized before practice.
- Should a player’s temperature be over 38 (or they are positive for 4 of the five
questions) they will be asked to go home immediately. Should a player show signs of
illness during practice they will be moved to the sick-bay
area and the parents will be contacted immediately to come and fetch them.
- Directly after practice players need to put on their masks and on leaving the club are
required to sanitize their hands again.
- Tuckshop will be open for cooldrink and water – players must be aware that they may not
share cooldrink or water bottles.
- Should any player or families of a player sharing the same home test positive, or come
into contact with anyone who has COVID-19 symptoms, we appeal to the parents to please
inform us immediately and to go into self-isolation.
- First registration dates are important – should our numbers be large we may have to
divide players into two sessions. Saying that we will continue to register players on
later dates as well, as we understand that they may not
all be available on first registration date.
- Please note that should numbers increase vastly we may have to implement different
sessions and times may change.
- Communication for practices will be on TEAM-STUFF especially if we need to divide
certain age groups into smaller groups that will practice at different times. We will
all have to be flexible and adjust to possible staggered
- Registration process:
- Forms will be emailed to all current player’s parents – please complete and
return via email (if you are unable to do so please print form and bring along
to club on various registration dates). As from 17 October players
can register on any given Saturday.
- Payment can be done via EFT (Reference: JC + player’s name) or at club on given
registration dates (cash accepted, card machine also available)
- Should you pay via EFT the reference is of utmost importance for us to be able
to trace the payment.
- Clothing – same as previous years – available at club on practice mornings. For
u15 and Ladies – clothing will be available on request during their practice
To Be Advised closer to September
Should you be unsure of calculations please contact Anne on 082 412 3021 before you do an EFT
payment, so that she can confirm payment amount. Otherwise please pay at club on
Should you already be a KHOSA Club member - having already paid Main Club subs for the 2020
/2021 period please contact Anne with your membership number so that she can adjust the
Cricket section subs accordingly.
Please do not let financial constraints prevent you from allowing you child to be club member
– we can arrange a payment plan.
The above amount allows you (the player’s parents) to be a full club members – your club card
entitles you to discounted drinks at the bar, free secure parking on market days, use of
club facilities and entry into club draw (certain conditions apply)
Please feel free to contact Anne or any Junior Cricket Committee member should you require
any extra information. Their details are available on the KHOSA website (www.KHOSA.co.za)
under the Junior cricket section.
Important – should you be able to assist the cricket section in any way please contact us so
that we can include you in our team.
WELCOME BACK AND MAY OUR SEASON BE A MEMORABLE ONE!
Clothing will be available for sale on Saturday Mornings
||Year of Birth
Junior Cricket Committee – 2020/2021
Please feel free to contact any of the committee members should you have any queries
AGM date will be announced – in the meantime the 2019/2020 committee will remain